The Engineering/CAD position is responsible for producing drawings and designs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Produces and develops drawing for Wirefab’s parts.
- Develops new design drawings.
- Process drawing edits and updates per design changes and customer requests.
- Produce all tooling drawings and other requests for CAD drawings.
- Fulfill all responsibilities as outlined in the company’s Employee Handbook.
- Follow all company policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Perform other similar or related duties as assigned or directed by supervisor.
- Perform all responsibilities in a manner that is time efficient and safe while continually striving to suggest or create improvements to better achieve this goal.
- Scan for hours worked.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Certification in Computer Aided Design.
- Five plus years experience in metal fabrication.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the manufacturing process.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, office equipment, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.